Top Agile Certification Programs
Agile software development is the practice of collaborating closely with a team to deliver software development projects. But Agile is not just about software development. It’s about working with people and processes to create valuable software more quickly. The good news is that there are Agile training programs that cover a lot of ground to learn this method of development.
Our Top 5 Picks
1. Agile Software Development (Udacity)
Take the first step in learning the principles of agile software development and gain the skills and knowledge you need to build great products. Learn how to build products that deliver continuous value to customers from the Agile Software Development Nanodegree Program.
Get the skills you need to build better software products using the Agile framework such as Scrum, Kanban, and XP. Overall, the Agile Software Development Nanodegree Program will help you develop effective and efficient software development practices, which will help your team achieve its goals.
- Foundations of Agile and Agile Frameworks – Learn how to apply the foundations of the Agile Mindset and create effective and efficient teams. This course provides the essential knowledge and skills for anyone looking to stay ahead of the curve in the development industry. In this course, you’ll understand both the Agile and Waterfall approaches. Finally, you’ll gain a better understanding of Scrum, Kanban, and XP including their best practices.
- Delivering Value with Agile Planning and Prioritization Course – Learn how to deliver value to customers through agile planning and prioritization. Discover how to overcome the challenges of requirements gathering, writing, and delivery with the help of agile planning and prioritization techniques. After completing this course, students will be able to identify and prioritize tasks within a team or organization, build teams that are more efficient, and produce true value.
- Progress, Communication, and Organizational Agility – The course provides students with the skills and knowledge to deliver value to stakeholders through the use of metrics and information radiators. This course will help students to identify and solve communication problems and build effective project management practices in Agile software development.
2. Professional Certificate in Agile Project Management (University of Maryland)
Develop the skills and expertise to become an Agile Project Manager. In the Professional Certificate in Agile Project Management from the University of Maryland, you’ll explore scrum mechanics, Agile principles, and more.
Whether you want to learn Agile leadership, innovation, or sprint planning, these 5 skill-building courses will help you fully unlock your team’s potential. Learn how to manage projects with Agile principles, understand the key elements of Scrum, and reduce the risk of project failure.
3. Professional Certificate in Agile Development of Software as a Service (University of California, Berkeley)
The Professional Certificate in Agile Development of Software as a Service from the University of California, Berkeley will deepen your understanding of the principles and practices of Agile Software Development.
This program will provide you with practical knowledge of the principles and practices of Agile Development of Software as a Service. By the end of this program, you’ll be equipped with the skills needed to better lead your team.
4. Professional Certificate in DevOps, Cloud, and Agile Foundations (IBM)
Whether you want to gain skills to advance your career or prepare for a certification exam, this program is a practical introduction to incorporating Agile and Scrum methodology.
The Professional Certificate in DevOps, Cloud, and Agile Foundations from IBM is a 3-course program. During this program, you’ll not only explore DevOps basics and cloud computing, but you’ll study Agile and Scrum fundamentals.
5. Professional Certificate in Introduction to Agile Product Management (Emergn)
The Professional Certificate in Introduction to Agile Product Management will help you lead product innovation in a fast-paced environment. Overall, this program will teach you how to be a better product manager with an introduction to Agile Product Management.
First, you’ll get a walk-through of product management including vocabulary, tools, and concepts. Next, you will get an introduction to Agile methodologies and how to use them to improve team performance.