Top Angular Certification Programs
This article covers everything you need to know about becoming an AngularJS developer, the front-end framework for building Single Page Applications (SPAs). So if you have an interest in creating applications for the web, this article will help you decide which Angular certification is best for you.
Our Top 5 Picks
1. Angular Learning Path (Pluralsight)
Get the skills you need to be successful in Angular. In the Angular Learning Path from Pluralsight, you will learn the latest features of Angular and gain a thorough understanding of how to build a production-ready Angular application.
First, you’ll get started creating components and user interfaces. Secondly, you’ll familiarize yourself with creating Angular forms and working with the Angular command-line interface (CLI). Finally, you’ll get into more advanced concepts like learning unit testing and Angular architecture.
2. The Angular Certification Training Course (SimpliLearn)
Get certified in Angular. Simplilearn’s Angular certification will teach you how to implement single-page applications using Angular. As an added benefit, you’ll also get to learn about other skills such as custom pipes, unit testing, and dependency injections.
Through various hands-on projects, you’ll gain a solid understanding of how Angular facilitates development through TypeScript and Bootstrap. Easily improve your Angular skills with SimpliLearn’s Angular Certificate and advance your career.
- Online Web Test Application – In this project, developers will learn to quickly and easily create an online web test application in Angular.
- Online Employee Management Application – Create an application that you can easily manage your employees. CRUD is an abbreviation for Create, Read, Update, and Delete, which are the four basic actions that can be performed in an online form. This project teaches you how to apply CRUD to a web application by using Angular and Bootstrap.
- User Authentication System – With a user authentication system, you are able to create an easy and secure login and registration process that is easy to maintain. During this project, you will build a user authentication system with Angular, NodeJS, CRUD, and Bootstrap.
3. Angular Certificate (Codecademy)
This program is the first step to becoming a professional Angular developer. Learn the fundamentals of Angular and build a single-page web application from scratch.
4. Full Stack Web Development with Angular Specialization (Hong Kong University of Science and Technology)
With the Full Stack Web Development with Angular Specialization, you can get the skills to build complete web and hybrid mobile solutions in 3 online courses.
This comprehensive course will take you from Angular fundamentals to advanced Angular techniques, including best practices, design patterns, and backend server considerations. Get the professional skills you need with this Angular certification.
5. Single Page Web Applications with AngularJS (Johns Hopkins University)
Get the knowledge, resources, and skills to build single-page web applications with AngularJS. In the Single Page Web Applications with AngularJS course from Johns Hopkins University, you’ll first get an introduction to AngularJS.
Next, you’ll get a walk-through using filters, digest cycles, controller inheritance, and custom services. Finally, you’ll work with promises, Ajax, custom directives, components, events, modules, and routing.