The Top 5 Artificial Intelligence Certification Programs
Organizations are rushing to incorporate AI into their operations, but it’s no surprise that many are struggling to keep up with the pace of change. After all, AI has the potential to transform the world. So iIf you want to learn this skill, here is a list of our artificial intelligence certification courses.
Our Top 5 Picks
1. Artificial Intelligence Nanodegree (Udacity)
Learn from AI experts like Peter Norvig and Sebastian Thrun in the Udacity Artificial Intelligence Nanodegree. Hone your skills with a six-course, four-project curriculum that will teach you the fundamentals of AI.
As you progress through the course, you’ll configure your programming environment to work on AI problems with Python and solve challenging problems along the way. Throughout the course, you’ll work with classical search, automated planning, Hidden Markov Models, and more.
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence – Gain a deep understanding of Artificial Intelligence by learning how to use the core principles of computer science and artificial intelligence to solve complex problems. The project involves creating a Sudoku Solver using constraint propagation and a basic search algorithm.
- Classical Search – In this course, you’ll learn how to implement classical search techniques. You’ll learn how to plan, optimize, and solve problems using search algorithms that are at the heart of many classical AI techniques. For example, you’ll use breadth-first, depth-first, and A* search. Throughout the course, you will learn to solve increasingly complex domains like teaching Pacman how to search.
- Automated Planning – In this course, you will learn how to automate your planning processes to streamline your workflow and achieve your goals. Plus, you will implement planning and search systems to find the best plan for achieving your agent’s goals. Automate your planning by learning how to use this automated planning system.
- Optimization Problems – By taking this course, you’ll gain the skills and knowledge necessary to solve optimization problems using gradient-free methods. You’ll also learn about the various optimization types and their applications for iterative improvement. Finally, you will be able to identify and compare the performance of different optimization algorithms for various types of problems.
- Adversarial Search – In this course, you will learn how to design and train the best agents in games to be better than human players. Next, you’ll learn how to search for solutions in a multi-agent environment using the minimax theorem.
- Fundamentals of Probabilistic Graphical Models – Get a taste of what a complex probability distribution looks like, and learn how to create algorithms for sampling from it. You’ll also learn how to use Bayes Nets and Hidden Markov Models to represent probability distributions and make better predictions. This has applications in everything from computer vision to natural language processing.
For more information, read our review of the Udacity Artificial Intelligence Nanodegree.
PREREQUISITES: The prerequisite for this program is to have a solid foundation in algebra, calculus, statistics, & Python.
2. Professional Certificate in Computer Science for Artificial Intelligence (Harvard University)
Gain the knowledge and skills you need to create intelligent systems with the Professional Certificate in Computer Science for Artificial Intelligence. This online program from Harvard University will provide you with a deeper understanding of computer science and artificial intelligence.
Throughout the program, you will be able to use reinforcement learning, machine learning, and graph search algorithms to create complex intelligent systems. Learn how to use AI in Python programs so it can help you in your career as a computer scientist.
- CS50’s Introduction to Computer Science – CS50 is an introduction to computer science, which are courses on the fundamental concepts of computer science. CS50 is especially helpful for applicants who want to learn more about computer science but have little familiarity with the subject. In this course, you’ll explore the field of computer science in-depth as well as how to think like a programmer. Topics include data representation and processing, algorithms, computer security, and concepts like abstraction and encapsulation.
- CS50’s Introduction to Artificial Intelligence with Python – Take this introductory course on artificial intelligence and learn how to use machine learning in Python. You will learn key concepts for training artificial intelligence models and neural networks. This course covers a variety of topics including graph search algorithms, adversarial search, probability theory, and natural language processing.
INFORMATION: This program contains 2 skill-building courses over a period of 5 months.
3. Professional Certificate in Applied AI (IBM)
Get a career in AI by studying with the top experts at IBM. With a Professional Certificate in Applied AI, you will have the skills and knowledge to get ahead and build a career in artificial intelligence.
Gain the skills and knowledge needed to build image classifiers, chatbots, and virtual assistants with the help of Watson, Python, and OpenCV. This program also covers core topics like computer vision, deep learning, and neural networks.
- AI for Everyone: Master the Basics – Improve your understanding of AI and its use by learning the basics. This course will teach you the basics of machine learning, deep learning, and neural networks.
- Introduction to Watson AI – You will learn about the different features of the IBM Watson platform and how it’s related to the IBM Cloud. Specifically, you’ll see Watson in action with some use cases and explore how data scientists use this platform.
- AI Chatbots without Programming – With this course, you will learn how to build and deploy a chatbot using IBM Watson. You will also learn how to analyze chatbots using AI, and use this data to generate insights that help your business achieve its goals.
- Python Basics for Data Science – Get started with Python today and learn the basics of the language for data science. In this beginner-friendly course, you’ll practice through lab exercises and get started with Python scripts using variables, conditionals, and various libraries.
- Python for AI & Development Project – Get started with Python today and explore all its potential for AI and development. This mini-project provides you with the basics of unit testing, packaging, and distribution, so you can get your Python application up and running.
- AI Applications with Watson – Learn how to use AI applications with IBM Watson Discovery to improve your chatbot’s IQ and AI capabilities. Learn how to use the latest AI applications to extract valuable information from big data repositories. You will use Watson to build custom queries, extract insights, and better streamline your work.
INFORMATION: This program contains 6 skill-building courses over a period of 5 months.
4. Professional Certificate in Fundamentals of Google AI for Web-Based Machine Learning (Google)
Get expert training in the basics of machine learning from the Professional Certificate in Fundamentals of Google AI for Web-Based Machine Learning. With this certificate, you will understand how machine learning works, how to use it in your business, and how to use existing models.
- Google AI for Anyone – Get up to speed with Google AI and how it can help you achieve your goals. Whether you are looking to learn about AI for business, marketing, or personal development, our course will teach you everything you need to know. You’ll learn the connection between AI, ML, neural networks, and deep learning. This course has an overview of artificial intelligence including its ethics, the data behind AI, and how it can lead to errors.
INFORMATION: This program contains 2 skill-building courses over a period of 3 months.
5. Professional Certificate in Foundations of AI (IBM)
If you are looking to become an AI practitioner, the Professional Certificate in Foundations of AI will provide you with an in-depth understanding of AI basics. With this certificate, you will have the knowledge to identify and understand AI-powered technologies, their applications, and their use cases.
Throughout the program, you will gain education and experience in the foundations of AI so you can expand your knowledge in AI. By the end of the program, you will get the skills you need to design, build and deploy an AI-enabled chatbot without the need to write code.
- AI for Everyone: Master the Basics – Get a basic understanding of AI and its key concepts so that you can make informed decisions about how to apply it in a professional setting. This course will teach you everything about your core concepts in this cutting-edge technology such as neural networks and deep learning.
- Introduction to Watson AI – Get started with IBM Watson today and start learning how to use this powerful AI tool. This course is designed to teach you essential concepts about Watson AI including functionality, use cases, and how it works.
- AI Chatbots without Programming – Learn how to build a chatbot that can handle customer interactions. This course will teach you how to implement IBM Watson Assistant, which can provide quick answers to customer queries.
INFORMATION: This program contains 3 skill-building courses over a period of 4 months.
The Top 5 Artificial Intelligence Certification Programs
AI has many fields of application, including computer gaming, email spam filters, financial advisors and stock traders, social media, and search engines.
If you want to stay ahead of your competition and get a job in AI, you need to get a certification. The best way to do that is by enrolling in an artificial intelligence certification course.
However, not every course will meet your specific needs. We have prepared the following artificial intelligence certification guide for you.
We hope you’ve enjoyed this list of AI certifications. Have you tried any of them? If you have, please let us know what you thought of it with a comment below.