Top 3 AWS Certification Programs
AWS certification programs are designed to give you the knowledge and skills required to operate and manage Amazon Web Services (AWS) in the cloud. Each one provides a framework for users to validate their technical competencies across all areas of operation, maturity, and governance.
Our Top 3 Picks
1. AWS Cloud Developer Nanodegree (Udacity)
Learn the basics of cloud development and deployment with AWS. The AWS Cloud Developer Nanodegree Certification program will test your skills in three areas: building full stack apps in AWS, developing microservices, and deploying serverless apps.
Get certified and walk away with the skills and knowledge you need to build successful applications with AWS. Advance your web development career by learning the essentials of the AWS Cloud Developer Nanodegree program.
- Cloud Foundations – With this course, you will learn the essentials of cloud computing, from the basics of provisioning and deployment to the more advanced topics of security and messaging.
- Full Stack Apps on AWS – Learn how to build a full stack application on AWS. This course is perfect for anyone who wants to build a successful cloud-based application on AWS. Get started with the most powerful tool for building web applications using AWS cloud architecture.
- Monolith to Microservices at Scale – Get up to speed with the microservice architecture, independent scaling, resiliency, and security strategies that are essential for successful deployment. You’ll learn best practices for monitoring and logging, and develop strategies for handling failures and unexpected events.
- Develop and Deploy a Serverless App – Take the first steps towards mastering serverless technology with this comprehensive course. You will learn the basics of using serverless technologies and develop a serverless application with WebSockets and stream processing.
2. XSeries Program in AWS Developer Series (Amazon Web Services)
Get hands-on experience with the XSeries Program in AWS Developer Series from AWS as your instructor. You will learn how to create scalable AWS Cloud-based applications using the Python programming language.
Get hands-on experience with the latest DevOps tools, techniques, and practices from AWS developers in this 5-month program. Finally, you will learn how to use containers to create resilient, scalable, and efficient applications.
- Building on AWS – Learn how to build and run applications using the AWS Cloud using your developer skills.
- Deploying on AWS – This course gives you the skills you need to build, test, and deploy applications in the AWS Cloud.
- Optimizing on AWS – Get tips and tricks from AWS experts on how to optimize your applications on the AWS Cloud.
3. AWS Cloud Concepts (DataCamp)
Get up to speed with the basics of AWS cloud computing with the AWS Cloud Concepts course from DataCamp. In this course, you will learn about the functionality of AWS to streamline your business processes.
Next, you will learn about the major benefits of using the AWS platform and what it takes to design and deploy applications using AWS. Finally, you will also learn best practices for designing and deploying AWS applications.
- Introduction to AWS – In this course, you will learn everything you need to know about AWS, from its history to its key features. You will also gain an understanding of the platform’s potential applications, and how to use it to build amazing things.
- AWS Value Proposition and Economics – Get a clear understanding of the AWS pillars and how they can be translated into tangible benefits for your business.
- Overview of AWS Core Services – Learn about the key AWS services and how they work. This course will give you a broad overview of the AWS ecosystem and help you understand how they are used in your applications.
- The Well-Architected Framework – Get a clear understanding of how to use the AWS platform and how to optimize it for efficiency and value. Finally, you’ll learn about the five pillars of AWS for best practices.