Top 3 AWS DevOps Certification Programs
The DevOps movement has gained momentum in recent years as more organizations adopt Agile methods to streamline release cycles. When coordinated effectively, DevOps can yield impressive results. But it doesn’t come naturally to everyone. This guide shows you training programs for AWS DevOps certification to help prepare you for this development framework.
Our Top 3 Picks
1. AWS Cloud DevOps Engineer Nanodegree
Get the skills you need to advance your career with the AWS Cloud DevOps Engineer Nanodegree. You will learn how to design, deploy, and monitor CI/CD pipelines, as well as build and deploy scalable microservices with Kubernetes.
Get a competitive edge and learn the skills necessary to be a successful AWS Cloud DevOps Engineer. In order to complete this program, you’ll deploy CI/CD pipeline for a microservices application in a capstone project.
- Cloud Foundations – Get a basic understanding of how the cloud works, so you can start designing and building applications in the cloud. This course is designed for businesses and individuals who want to know about cloud computing, security, networking, messaging, and more.
- Deploy Infrastructure as Code (IAC) – In this course, you’ll learn how to deploy infrastructure components using CloudFormation, AWS’ tool for Infrastructure as Code (IaC). By learning how to write scripts using CloudFormation, you can quickly and easily create and deploy secure, high-performance systems.
- Build CI/CD Pipelines, Monitoring & Logging – Learn how to create, monitor, and log your Cloud Formation pipelines and AWS deployments with tools like Ansible and CircleCI. Then, get a head start on your development career and learn how to build CI/CD pipelines. You’ll be able to keep an eye on your deployments with proactive monitoring and alerting.
- Microservices at Scale using Kubernetes – In this course, you will learn how to deploy, operate, and scale microservices using Kubernetes. You will also learn best practices for developing, testing, and deploying microservices and learn tools like AWS Lambda (Serverless) and Kubernetes (Container Orchestra).
2. XSeries Program in DevOps on AWS (Amazon Web Services)
Learn how to build DevOps practices in the XSeries Program in DevOps on AWS. First, you’ll learn how to build and deploy applications using DevOps best practices, manage deployments, and monitor performance.
Throughout the program, you’ll get the skills you need to build, deploy, and run serverless applications on AWS. From learning about AWS CodeDeploy to monitoring code pipelines, you will be able to create, deploy, and debug your code.
- AWS Cloud Technical Essentials – Start your journey with a solid understanding of the AWS Cloud product family, services, and solutions. Learn about the basics of AWS, including its architecture, features, and usage.
- Code, Build, and Test – Get a handle on the basics of DevOps, from code development to testing. This course will teach you how to implement DevOps on AWS.
- Release and Deploy – Save time and energy by learning how to release and deploy software using DevOps tools like AWS. This self-paced course will teach you how to work with AWS and write code using the AWS platform.
- Operate and Monitor – This course helps you manage your applications and infrastructure in a more secure and efficient way by tracking key metrics.
3. Professional Certificate in Machine Learning Operations with Amazon Web Services – MLOps with AWS (Statistics.com)
The Professional Certificate in Machine Learning Operations with Amazon Web Services (MLOps with AWS) is one of the top programs to familiarize yourself with deploying AI & ML models in production using Amazon Web Services.
Throughout the program, you’ll get the skills you need to take your data science operations to the next level. Learn how to ingest data, train a predictive model, and feed it into an Amazon Web Services platform to make predictions.
- Predictive Analytics: Basic Modeling Techniques – In this course, you will be doing enough data science so that you get hands-on familiarity with understanding a dataset, fitting a model to it, and generating predictions.
- Deploying AI & ML Models in Production using Amazon Web Services – With this course, you will learn how to deploy your model in a pipeline to automatically generate predictions.
- Data Pipeline Automation & Optimization using Amazon Web Services – In this course, you’ll get started with learning the basics of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and Continuous Deployment today. Finally, this course will walk you through how to check for data drift and feedback loops.