Best Azure Courses and Certification Online
Top Azure Certification Programs
There are several different certifications for professionals who work with Azure. Each track is for those who want to focus on a specific set of features in Azure. This guide considers the options for Azure certification programs.
Our Top 3 Picks
1. Microsoft Azure Cloud Developer Nanodegree
Get expert-level training in the Azure Cloud Developer Nanodegree program. This is the perfect way to gain experience developing Azure applications and implementing microservices with courses and hands-on projects.
The objective of this program is to give students a practical understanding of building, deploying, and monitoring applications in Microsoft Azure. Along the way, you’ll be guided by technical mentor support in a flexible online learning platform.
- Azure Applications – Get a crash course on how to deploy and manage your Azure applications. This course will teach you everything from deploying a basic Azure application to using various features of the Microsoft Azure platform.
- Azure Microservices – Learn how to build fast, scalable microservices using Azure cloud serverless offerings. In this course, you will learn how to use Azure Cosmos DB to power your MongoDB database. Finally, you will be able to easily integrate the client-side application with the server-side API endpoints in Python.
- Azure Migration – Get up to speed with the various migration steps and techniques needed to move an application to Azure. This course provides an understanding of the end-to-end migration process for the Microsoft Azure platform and the various migration features that are available.
- Azure Performance – Get the skills you need to diagnose and fix Azure application performance problems. Get trained in how to collect, analyze, and display data to make informed decisions about health and performance issues in your applications. This course covers the Application Insights SDK to help diagnose and evaluate performance management in Azure.
PREREQUISITES: This program requires intermediate programming skills and familiarity with SQL and Git.
2. Microsoft Azure Certifications
Get certified in Azure and use Microsoft Certifications to boost your productivity. By completing a Microsoft certification, you will gain the skills and knowledge necessary to work more efficiently in Azure.
Microsoft Azure Exams
- Exam AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator
- Exam AZ-204: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- Exam AZ-305: Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- Exam AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- Exam AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
Microsoft Azure Certifications
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Virtual Desktop Specialty (Exam AZ-140)
- Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate (Exam AI-102)
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator Associate (Exam DP-300)
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate (Exam AZ-204)
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate (Exam AZ-500)
INFORMATION: These exams and certifications validate your expertise in Microsoft Azure.
Related Cloud Computing
SaaS vs PaaS vs IaaS – What’s the Difference?
3 Must-Have Skills for a Cloud Computing Career
What Is a Cloud Engineer?
A Gentle Introduction to Cloud Computing
The 3 Best Azure DevOps Certification and Courses
The 3 Best AWS Certification and Courses Online
The 3 Best AWS DevOps Courses and Certification
The Best Cloud Architect Courses and Certification