Top Cloud Computing Certification Programs
Organizations are starting to move away from silo’d data management to cloud native data centers. If you’re interested in learning about the ins and outs of cloud infrastructure, then you should consider cloud computing certification.
Our Top Picks
1. MicroMasters® Program in Cloud Computing (University System of Maryland)
The online MicroMasters® Program in Cloud Computing is an online program delivered by the University System of Maryland. During this program, you’ll learn about the different cloud computing technologies and their applications so you can use cloud technology (AWS, Azure, and IBM) that works best for you.
Plus, you will learn how to design and implement cloud computing systems, including deployment and configuration. There is no doubt that the cloud is the future of business. Get ahead of the competition and explore the benefits of the MicroMasters® Program in Cloud Computing.
- Cloud Computing for Enterprises – Get a better understanding of cloud computing technologies and how they can help your business achieve its goals. This course will provide you with the knowledge and understanding you need to make the most out of the cloud computing environment.
- Cloud Computing Infrastructure – Get an overview of the different steps involved in designing, configuring, and managing cloud-based solutions that can handle your business needs.
- Cloud Computing Engineering and Management – Get an understanding of the risks and compliance issues involved in cloud computing projects. You will also learn how to manage cloud computing projects so you can effectively mitigate risk.
- Cloud Computing Security – Get up to speed on the most important security issues in the cloud and how to prevent them from happening. Learn how to identify cloud-based attacks, analyze system logs, and mitigate the risk of breaches.
2. Professional Certificate in Cloud Application Development Foundations (IBM)
Get the skills you need to build and deploy Cloud Applications. Learn how to use the most common front-end and back-end development languages and tools.
Take the Professional Certificate in Cloud Application Development Foundations from IBM and learn the basics so you will be able to create, deploy, and manage cloud applications.
- Introduction to Cloud Computing – Get acquainted with cloud computing concepts so you can take full advantage of the benefits of this revolutionary technology. This course will introduce you to all of the different cloud computing models as well as cloud architecture and security behind the scenes.
- Developing Cloud Native Applications – Get started with developing Cloud Native Applications with this introductory course. You’ll learn how to utilize DevOps practices and tools, work with REST APIs, and use cloud services to enrich your app.
- Developing Cloud Applications with Node.js and React – Learn how to develop and deploy cloud applications using Node.js and React.
3. Professional Certificate in Machine Learning Operations with Google Cloud Platform – MLOps with GCP (Statistics.com)
Get a Professional Certificate in Machine Learning Operations with Google Cloud Platform (MLOps with GCP). This program gives you the skills to build predictive models, ingest data, and output decisions or action variables.
Throughout the program, you will learn how to deploy AI and ML models in production using the Google Cloud Platform. Finally, you will get a thorough understanding of data pipeline automation and optimization as well.
- Predictive Analytics: Basic Modeling Techniques – You will learn how to use predictive analytics in order to make predictions about your data, and then measure its accuracy.
- MLOps1 (GCP): Deploying AI & ML Models in Production using Google Cloud Platform – From data pipelines to versioning, this course will help you understand key topics like model storage and data artifacts.
- MLOps2 (GCP): Data Pipeline Automation & Optimization using Google Cloud Platform – The goal of this course is to teach automated monitoring for data pipelines. As such, you’ll learn topics like triggers, feedback loops, and more.
4. Professional Certificate in Cloud Native Foundations (IBM)
Develop your skills and knowledge in areas such as Cloud Native Foundations and IBM Cloud technologies. The Professional Certificate in Cloud Native Foundations by IBM will help you understand the IBM Cloud and how it can be used to power your business.
Learn how to build scalable and efficient cloud native applications using the best practices and tools from the cloud native industry. Finally, explore containerized tools like Docker, Kubernetes, and Red Hat.
- Introduction to Cloud Computing – Take the first step in understanding the Cloud Computing world, from service and deployment models to cloud architecture, security, new technologies, and possible careers. Master the core concepts in Cloud Computing so you can take full advantage of this rapidly growing industry.
- IBM Cloud Essentials – Get up to speed with the IBM Cloud, and learn about all the different offerings and services that make it one of the most secure cloud infrastructures for developers.
- Building Cloud Native and Multicloud Applications – Get the skills you need to build and run Cloud Native and Multicloud Applications. This course is designed for everyone who wants to create, deploy, and manage Cloud Native applications with technologies and practices like DevOps, CI/CD, and Kubernetes.
- Introduction to Containers, Kubernetes and OpenShift – You will understand containers, Kubernetes, and OpenShift from the basics to advanced concepts. You will also learn how to use these technologies in practice.
Best Cloud Computing Certification and Courses
When looking to establish your company’s digital presence, cloud computing can seem like a convenient option for sidestepping the issue of in-house server storage.
This article has guided you through the various opportunities to build your skills with cloud computing. Cloud computing certification and courses can help you become more proficient in this expanding rapidly expanding technology.
Now, it’s time to hear from you. Have you tried any of these cloud computing certification courses? Please let us know with a comment below.