Top 3 Computer Vision Certification Programs
Computer vision is the field of artificial intelligence that deals with extracting information from digital images and video. From Udacity to DataCamp and IBM, here are some of the best ways you can get started with computer vision certification that are available today.
Our Top 3 Picks
1. Computer Vision Nanodegree (Udacity)
Gain the skills you need in Computer Vision applications from experts at NVIDIA and Affectiva. During the 3-month Udacity Computer Vision Nanodegree program, you will learn how to implement cutting-edge Computer Vision techniques.
Get training to use Computer Vision to analyze images, implement feature extraction, and recognize objects using deep learning models. Upon completion of this program, you will be able to solve tasks such as automatic image captioning and object tracking using convolutional neural networks (CNN) and deep learning models.
- Introduction to Computer Vision – Get a basic understanding of computer vision so you can apply its principles to improve your image processing skills. This course is designed for students who want to learn how to extract features from images and implement deep learning techniques to classify tasks. This applies to object detection, facial recognition, video recognition, and more.
- Advanced Computer Vision and Deep Learning – Get a comprehensive understanding of deep learning architectures and how to apply them to various Computer Vision tasks. You will learn how to develop an automatic image captioning application that can caption images automatically using CNN and RNN networks.
- Object Tracking and Localization – Learn how to find and track objects in your environment with this object tracking and localization course. These techniques assist in controlling autonomous vehicles, drones, and other moving systems to help steer them with greater precision.
For more information, read our review of the Udacity Computer Vision Nanodegree.
2. Image Processing in Python (DataCamp)
In the Image Processing in Python program from DataCamp, you will learn about image processing, image manipulation, and image analysis. If you’re the type of person who likes hands-on learning, you will be able to create, process, and analyze images using Python.
Learn how to process images using the scikit-image library, and apply these skills to restore damaged images, perform noise reduction, and more. This course will teach you how to process images in Python so you can take advantage of computer vision for your next project.
- Introducing Image Processing and Scikit-image – Get started in image processing and explore the power of NumPy and scikit-image right away. This course is designed to help you learn how to process images and get the most out of your images. You’ll learn how to convert RGB images to grayscale, obtain histograms and separate objects from the background.
- Advanced Computer Vision and Deep Learning – This course will teach you how to use filters, contrast, transformation, and morphology to improve your image processing skills. You will learn how to improve medical images, detect object shapes, enlarge pictures, and more.
- Image restoration, Noise, Segmentation and Contours Course – In this course, you will learn how to restore images, remove logos, text, or damaged areas, and speed up processing. Get a better understanding of the basics of image restoration, noise, segmentation, and contours. Use these skills to speed up your processing workflow and get your images back to their original condition as quickly as possible.
- Advanced Operations, Detecting Faces and Features – This course is for those who want to learn more advanced computer vision techniques. You will learn how to detect edges, corners, faces, and animals in images. You will also learn how to apply these techniques to more complex real-world applications.
3. Computer Vision and Image Processing Fundamentals (IBM)
Get your hands on the most powerful computer vision and image processing applications in the market today. Learn how to process and form images, build custom image classifiers, and test your models to create the best results.
The Computer Vision and Image Processing Fundamentals is a single course from IBM that allows you to leverage Python, Watson AI, and OpenCV to process images with computer vision. Upon completion, you will earn a skill badge to verify that you have completed this course.
- Computer Vision and Image Processing Fundamentals – Get a handle on the basics of computer vision and image processing, so you can build custom classifiers to process images. This introductory course is perfect for anyone who wants to build their own image recognition models or process images for data analysis.
Top 3 Computer Vision Certification Programs
AI and machine learning have revolutionized how software programs perform tasks such as image recognition.
If you don’t have those skills yet, now may be a good time to start learning them.
You can get your hands on some training that will prepare you for the changing job market and give you the edge when it comes to competing against other businesses for top talent.