Top 5 Digital Marketing Certification Programs
Digital marketing is an ever-changing field, so in order to remain up-to-date, you’ll need to periodically upgrade your skills. Today, you will learn more about the digital marketing certification opportunities that are available for you.
Our Top 5 Picks
1. Digital Marketing Nanodegree (Udacity)
It’s essential that you have the right training and education if you want to succeed in this field. That’s why more and more businesses are looking into digital marketing certification programs like the one provided by Udacity.
When pursuing the Udacity Digital Marketing Nanodegree program you’ll learn everything from search engine optimization to paid advertising strategies. Together, these skills will give you the knowledge and experience needed to become an in-demand digital marketer.
- Get Ready to Market – Get a jump on your marketing campaign with this project that’s designed to help you strategize and implement marketing plans for your company.
- Draw Insights from Marketing Data Project – Get a deep understanding of your audience and what advertising strategies drive success, and find ways to improve.
- Marketing Your Content Project – Whether you are a beginner or an experienced marketer, you will learn about the strategies that work well for social media marketing campaigns.
- Conduct an SEO Audit Project – Gain a detailed understanding of SEO audit and how it can help you improve your website’s SEO ranking and development.
For more information, read our review of the Udacity Digital Marketing Nanodegree.
PREREQUISITES: This program does not have any prerequisites aside from basic computer skills.
2. Professional Certificate in Digital Marketing (University of Maryland)
The digital marketing industry is booming. Companies of all sizes are investing in digital marketing as a means to reach new customers and improve their business. In order to succeed in this competitive field, you need relevant training that prepares you for a career in marketing. That’s where the University of Maryland Professional Certificate in Digital Marketing comes in.
This online program will give you the foundational knowledge you need to thrive as a digital market professional. It also provides career-boosting skills that will help propel you forward in your field. With this certificate, you’ll gain insight into how digital media affects people and how businesses use it to communicate with their target audience more effectively – leading to more sales.
- Marketing Mix Modeling – Gain a comprehensive understanding of digital marketing and the latest digital marketing tools and strategies.
- SEO and SEM Strategies – Gain valuable insights into how to leverage SEO and SEM strategies and how to implement them properly with AI and Big Data.
- Customer Lifetime Value Concepts – A deep dive into how to harness the power of Customer Lifetime Value Concepts. Learn how to select your target customers, give them an incredible experience and build a relationship that will keep them coming back again and again.
- Online Advertising Ecosystems – Developing a strong Online Advertising Ecosystem is essential for any business. It is a powerful tool for building relationships, reaching new customers, and turning leads into customers including through social media and social networks.
INFORMATION: This 4-month program contains 4 courses that are completely available online.
3. Google Digital Marketing & E-commerce Professional Certificate (Google)
Become a digital marketing professional and earn your Google Digital Marketing & E-commerce Professional Certificate. Get all the knowledge you need to succeed with a digital marketing curriculum spanning all of the most essential topics.
You will learn to attract and engage customers through digital marketing channels, measure marketing performance, build e-commerce stores and grow customer loyalty. Get a head-start in digital marketing and advance your career in this growing industry.
INFORMATION: This beginner-level program contains 7 courses and takes 6 months to complete.
4. MicroMasters® Program in Marketing in a Digital World (Curtin University)
The MicroMasters® Program in Marketing in a Digital World is an online program from Curtin University that provides you with the conceptual and practical knowledge to implement marketing strategies in an online context successfully.
You’ll learn critical skills for digital marketing such as applying marketing strategies of segmentation, targeting, and building successful marketing campaigns. Finally, you’ll learn about brand management and tactics to improve reputation and global relations.
INFORMATION: This graduate-level program contains 5 courses and takes approximately 1 year to complete.
5. Professional Certificate in Digital Marketing Fundamentals (University of Edinburgh)
The Professional Certificate in Digital Marketing Fundamentals is a 2-course online program from the University of Edinburgh. This digital marketing certification will allow you to get up to speed on the most important aspects of digital marketing so you can create successful campaigns that resonate with your target audience.
Get a professional certificate from a world-renowned university that will teach you how to create effective marketing plans and strategies for your business. Throughout the program, you will learn how to design, plan, and execute effective marketing campaigns to get ahead in a competitive marketplace.
- Introduction to Marketing – Get a taste of the marketing world and learn about the different marketing strategies that are used in a competitive marketplace. You will also learn about the different marketing channels that are important in today’s business world.
- Digital Marketing Strategy – Choose the right tactic to achieve your marketing goals and reach your target market. Get started with this comprehensive course and understand how to create and manage a digital marketing strategy for your business.
INFORMATION: This 4-month program contains 2 skill-building courses.
Top 5 Digital Marketing Certification Programs
Digital marketing is the practice of using various digital tools, such as search engine optimization and social media, to promote brand visibility and generate leads.
Fortunately, there are plenty of digital marketing certification programs available so that you can advance your career while also staying current with the latest trends in the industry.
Today, you learned about the digital marketing certification opportunities that are available for you. Have you tried any of them?
We’d love to hear any feedback you have. Please use the comment form below and let us know what you thought.