Top Django Certification Programs
Django is a web framework for Python. It’s designed to make it easy to build complex, dynamic websites with minimal code. But best of all, Django is built on top of the powerful Python language, so it has a clean and pragmatic framework.
That being said, there is more to Django than meets the eye. It can be challenging to learn and master, especially if you don’t have much experience with its libraries and syntax. Below we share the Django certification programs if you’re ready to take the plunge into your future career.
Our Top 5 Picks
1. XSeries Program in Django for Everybody (University of Michigan)
If you’re looking to grow your career, then the world of web development may be for you. One thing you may want to consider is the XSeries Program in Django for Everybody Program from the University of Michigan.
Get certified in the basics of building websites using the high-level Python web framework, Django. This online series provides a foundation for building more complex websites and provides the skills you need to create sophisticated and interactive experiences.
- Web Application Technologies and Django – Get started with web application development with this comprehensive course that covers everything from HTML to Django. In this course, you’ll start your journey on to building a successful web application with Django.
- Building Web Applications in Django – Get a handle on the basics of building web applications in the popular Django programming language. This course covers everything from setting up your development environment to creating a basic model and working with a database with SQL.
2. Web Applications with Django Learning Path (Pluralsight)
Get up and running with Django by enrolling in the Building Web Apps with Django Learning Path from Pluralsight. This learning path is a perfect starting point for beginners who are looking to build web applications.
First, you’ll study all the basics of Django including its syntax. Eventually, you’ll begin customizing templates and optimizing your Django applications. Finally, you’ll learn how to deploy, maintain, and ensure security and performance.
3. Python Web Apps with Django Skill Path (Codecademy)
Learn to code with Django—one of the most popular web frameworks in the world. With the Python Web Apps with Django Skill Path from Codecademy, you’ll learn how to make your own web apps in Python, and also how to deploy them to the internet.
For instance, you’ll explore templates, views, forms, accounts, and authentication in Django. Finally, you’ll complete a capstone project Python web application with Django. Build Websites that are engaging and interactive using Django, a Python web development framework.
4. Advanced Django: Mastering Django and Django Rest Framework Specialization (Codio)
Get an expert-level understanding of Django and the Django Rest Framework. During this program, you’ll learn best practices and design patterns as you build a blog and accompanying API using industry-standard tools without installing anything.
Master the most popular Python Web framework by gaining the tools and techniques needed to build complex web applications in Django. This advanced-level course is designed to turn you into an expert Django developer in 4 months. Enroll in the Advanced Django: Mastering Django and Django Rest Framework Specialization today.
5. Developing Applications with SQL, Databases, and Django (IBM)
The Developing Applications with SQL, Databases, and Django course from IBM will arm you with the knowledge and skills to develop applications that use SQL, databases, and the Django web framework.
First, you’ll explore relational database concepts and learn basic SQL. Secondly, you’ll work with Object-Relational Mapping (Django ORM) to interact with databases. Finally, you’ll build a full-stack development project by creating a Django web app.