The Top 3 Financial Analyst Certification Programs
Financial analysts are at the center of every company’s operations. They manage risk, monitor KPIs and budgets, and prepare forecasts that determine the company’s long-term strategy. Without them, no strategy can be put in place and no financial goals can be met. Today, you will learn the financial analyst certification programs that give you the necessary tools and knowledge to excel in the industry.
Our Top 3 Picks
1. Professional Certificate in Fundamentals of Financial Analysis (Babson College)
The Babson College Professional Certificate in Fundamentals of Financial Analysis is a 2-month online program that will help you understand and assess an organization’s financial statements. Throughout the program, you will learn how to make informed business decisions and evaluate any business’s overall performance.
Take the first step towards a career in financial analysis. During this program, you will learn about the basics of financial analysis and how to make forecasts to inform potential investors. Finally, you will gain a deep understanding of financial data, which can be used to make sound managerial decisions in start-ups.
- Financial Accounting Made Fun – Eliminating Your Fears Courses – Learn the basics of financial accounting and use it to improve your business. This introductory course covers balance sheets, transaction analysis, income statements, cash flows, ratio analysis, forecasting, and more. After taking this course, you’ll have a better understanding of your financial statements, which will help you make better financial decisions.
- Financial Analysis for Decision Making – Get the financial insights you need to make sound business decisions. This course will teach you how to identify business opportunities, identify their financial viability, and secure funding. Get a clear understanding of the costs and benefits of your new product or service before making a decision. This course will help you learn about the tools and techniques for funding and making sound business decisions.
2. MicroBachelors® Program in Financial Accounting and Analysis (SNHU)
Gain the skills you need to be successful in this ever-changing field and earn academic credits. Take the MicroBachelors® Program in Financial Accounting and Analysis and learn about the industry-standard methods for analyzing financial data.
You will learn how to use financial analysis to make informed decisions about business operations. You will also develop the analytical skills necessary to communicate complex financial data to a variety of audiences.
- Financial Accounting Fundamentals – Get certified in financial accounting so you can understand and communicate information to your stakeholders in a clear and concise manner. This course covers fundamental topics like assets & liabilities, asset accounts, financial frameworks & guidelines, and more.
- Critical Business Skills – Successful communication requires practice, and that’s where business research skills come in. You will use data analysis and visualization skills to help identify the best ways to communicate your messages to your target audience.
3. Professional Certificate in Financial Analysis of Insurance Companies (NYIF)
The Professional Certificate in Financial Analysis of Insurance Companies is an online program delivered by the New York Institute of Finance. This 3-course program is completely self-paced and takes 2 months to finish.
This professional certificate is packed with material covering everything from risk management to key performance and financial indicators. If you’re looking to get into the field of financial analysis in insurance, then this is the right program for you.
- Financial Analysis of Insurance Companies: Industry Overview and Analysis of Financial and Regulatory Reporting – Gain an understanding of the financial and regulatory environment in the insurance industry so you can make informed business decisions. This course provides you with the knowledge and skills you need to understand and analyze the financial performance of insurance companies.
- Insurance Reserving, Risk Management, and Analysis of Key Performance and Financial Indicators – Get the insights you need to understand how an insurance company is performing and how you can measure its value. Finally, learn how to analyze key performance and financial indicators to improve risk management.
- Financial Analysis of Insurance Companies Professional Certificate Examination – Complete the examination with a score of 70% or higher to qualify and obtain your certificate.