Google Cloud Platform (GCP) is one of Google’s major offerings for businesses today that offers them all the tools they need to operate efficiently in the cloud environment. This guide covers the types of Google Cloud certification available and what type of training they offer.
Our Top 3 Picks
1. Developing Applications with Google Cloud Specialization (Google)
During this program, you will achieve the skills and experience you need to build secure, scalable, and intelligent cloud-native applications on the Google Cloud Platform.
The 4-course Developing Applications with Google Cloud Specialization from Google will teach you best practices for building and monitoring applications.
- Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure – This course provides an overview of the Google Cloud Platform and its various services, including storage, networking, and policy management tools.
- Getting Started With Application Development – Get started with application development with this concise course. You will learn how to design and develop cloud-native applications in Google Cloud.
- Securing and Integrating Components of your Application – Get your applications up and running quickly with pre-trained machine learning APIs. Then, secure your applications with Firebase authentication.
- App Deployment, Debugging, and Performance – Get up and running with Container Builder and Google Cloud’s operations suite. In this course, you will learn how to deploy applications using Container Builder, debug them using Google Cloud’s Debugging Tools, and monitor them using Google Cloud’s Performance Counters.
2. Machine Learning on Google Cloud Specialization (Google)
With the Google Cloud Machine Learning Specialization, you can learn how to use machine learning models to predict outcomes in real-world scenarios.
Throughout the program, you can experiment with different models and see the results for yourself. Get started with Google Cloud and begin exploring the world of machine learning.
- How Google does Machine Learning – Learn about Google Cloud and how to build, train, and deploy machine learning models with ease. Next, you’ll familiarize yourself with managed datasets, feature stores, and other GCP components.
- Launching into Machine Learning – Get started with BigQuery ML today and learn the ins and outs of this powerful tool. This course is tailored specifically for data scientists and engineers and how to improve your data science workflow with Vertex AI AutoML.
- TensorFlow on Google Cloud – Get up to speed with the basics of TensorFlow and build models and services for varied big data applications on Google Cloud. You’ll learn how to create sophisticated machine learning models that can accurately predict outcomes, process large data, and make significant improvements in performance.
- Feature Engineering – Get up to speed with the most important parts of feature engineering, from data pre-processing to machine learning. This course covers everything from data analysis to TensorFlow and Keras, so you can design and build features with the most accurate results.
- Machine Learning in the Enterprise – Learn how to use machine learning to streamline your workflows and improve performance with a real case study. This course provides a practical approach to the ML workflow and covers everything from data management to governance.
3. Professional Certificate in Machine Learning Operations with Google Cloud Platform – MLOps with GCP (Statistics.com)
Get a Professional Certificate in Machine Learning Operations with Google Cloud Platform (MLOps with GCP) and learn how to design, build, and operate professional machine learning pipelines. This online program will show you how to ingest data, score data, and output a decision or action variable.
Throughout the program, you will learn how to use machine learning algorithms to optimize and monitor your operations. Get a professional certificate in machine learning operations with Google Cloud Platform, so you can thrive in the field and make better decisions for your business.
- Predictive Analytics: Basic Modeling Techniques – In this course, you will learn how to generate predictions for a model, and measure how well it performs. You will also learn how to optimize the model using different optimization methods. This course covers techniques such as linear and logistic regression, decision trees, and neural networks.
- MLOps1 (GCP): Deploying AI & ML Models in Production using Google Cloud Platform – Gain the skills and knowledge you need to work with data scientists and AI in the most effective way possible. Get hands-on experience with how to deploy AI and ML models on the Google Cloud Platform. This course will show you how to use an ML pipeline lifecycle to deploy models and data in production. You will learn how to measure the performance of the model, track the data, and store the data in an efficient way.
- MLOps2 (GCP): Data Pipeline Automation & Optimization using Google Cloud Platform – Get a deep understanding of how to deploy and manage larger-scale AI and ML models in production using the Google Cloud Platform. This course is designed for individuals who want to learn more about how to deploy AI and ML models in production. It covers topics such as model training/inference, data drift, and CI/CD. At the end of this course, you’ll learn about triggers, alarms, and model security.
Best Google Cloud Certification and Courses
Cloud-based technologies have become ubiquitous in today’s organizations and with good reason too.
To stay ahead of their competition and leverage the potential of these cloud-based platforms, organizations need to develop a strategy to embrace these as a core part of their business operations.
This guide covered the types of Google Cloud certification available and what they have to offer. Now, it’s your turn. Have you tried any of these certification courses? We’d love to hear from you. Please add a comment below.