Top 3 Kafka Certification Programs
Nowadays, organizations are turning to big data and real-time analytics to stay competitive. To streamline real-time operational processes, Kafka is a powerful data streaming technology that helps you build fast, reliable, and cost-effective business applications. These Kafka certification programs will help you elevate your expertise in data streaming applications and more.
Our Top Picks
1. Data Streaming Nanodegree (Udacity)
Learn the mechanics of data streaming so you can develop real-time applications with streaming systems. The 2-month Data Streaming Nanodegree Program offers a range of courses that will help you build the tools and skills to advance your data engineering career.
Learn about data streaming, big data, and data platforms to build real-time applications that process big data at scale. You’ll work with Apache Spark and Kafka for processing real-time streaming solutions which includes running analytics and reports to produce insights at scale.
- Foundations of Data Streaming – Get up to speed with the basics of stream processing, including how to work with the Apache Kafka ecosystem. This course provides a solid foundation for understanding how data is processed and stored, and how to create and manage stream processing systems. During the project, you will build a stream processing application to optimize the status of buses and trains to show in real-time.
- Streaming API Development and Documentation – Get your wheels in motion and learn how to build a streaming data system. This course will teach you everything you need to know to build a real-time analytics application. It will take you through all the steps of Spark Streaming so that you can build an application that can process and analyze streaming data.
PREREQUISITES: This program requires basic experience in ETL and intermediate knowledge of Python and SQL.
2. Building ETL and Data Pipelines with Bash, Airflow, and Kafka Course (IBM)
This course will teach you how to use the Kafka distributed streaming platform to build ETL workflows as part of a streaming process. First, you’ll build a batch ETL workflow using Apache Airflow.
Secondly, you’ll use Apache Kafka to construct a streaming data pipeline. Throughout the Building ETL and Data Pipelines with Bash, Airflow, and Kafka course, you’ll get hands-on practice using the ELT/ETL process.
- Building ETL and Data Pipelines with Bash, Airflow, and Kafka Course – In this course, you will learn how to build a batch ETL workflow using Apache Airflow and Kafka. You will learn about the different Airflow features and how to use them to build an ETL pipeline.
INFORMATION: This introductory course takes approximately 5 weeks to complete.
3. Creating a Streaming Data Pipeline With Apache Kafka Project (Google Cloud)
This beginner-level project focuses on creating a streaming data pipeline with Apache Kafka using Google Cloud. You’ll learn how to write input data into a Kafka topic with the provided console producer.
By writing your data to Kafka topics, you can easily get all the data you need. Finally, you will process the input data into a Java application to complete the end-to-end data pipeline using Apache.
INFORMATION: This project contains approximately 45 minutes of coursework.