Top 5 Marketing Analytics Certification Programs
Marketing analytics certification is one of the best ways to validate your knowledge of key marketing concepts and techniques. After all, who can claim expertise if no one else knows about it? If you are ready for an in-depth overview of marketing analytics, look no further than these marketing analytics certification programs.
Our Top 5 Picks
1. Marketing Analytics Nanodegree (Udacity)
As the digital economy continues to grow at an exponential rate, organizations must evolve as well if they want to remain successful. Marketing analytics has become a cornerstone of any organization’s digital strategy and is an area that requires constant monitoring in order to find new ways to stay relevant and nurture new leads.
The Udacity Marketing Analytics Nanodegree program is the ideal entry point for anyone interested in learning more about marketing analytics or the role it plays in their organization. The program features a set of accessible modules that can be completed at your own pace over time so there’s no better time than now to get started. Plus, you’ll learn key marketing tools like Excel, Tableau, Google Analytics, and Data Studio.
- Introduction to Data Analysis – This course is designed to teach you how to use Excel as a powerful tool for data analysis. You will learn how to build models, uncover insights, and communicate with data.
- Data Visualization – Data visualization is an essential part of any data analysis process. With this course, you’ll learn data visualization principles (including data design and visualization best practices) and practice with a variety of visualization tools like data dashboards.
- Google Analytics – This course will introduce you to the skills needed to use Google Analytics and Data Studio to produce insightful reports and analyze data in this cutting-edge marketing tool.
- Marketing Analytics – This course will help you get a better grasp of how to shape and assess your marketing efforts. Learn about the most relevant metrics to get a grasp of marketing success.
2. Marketing Analytics in Python Skill Track (DataCamp)
The Marketing Analytics in Python Skill Track is a 7-course program focusing on marketing analytics with the Python programming language. First, you’ll use marketing analytics to forecast customer lifetime value. With this skill, you can understand your customers, make smarter decisions, and develop better strategies.
Secondly, you’ll learn how to use marketing data to understand your customer’s needs, how to measure customer engagement, and how to predict customer churn. Get ahead of your competition with this comprehensive marketing analytics course that starts with the basics and moves on to more complex concepts like machine learning and analyzing social media data.
- Analyzing Marketing Campaigns with Pandas – In this course, you will learn how to analyze marketing campaigns with pandas. First, you will be able to run an exploratory analysis and summary statistics with user segmentation. Next, you will analyze conversion attributes for specific marketing channels. Finally, you will interpret A/B testing results and determine key metrics.
- Analyzing Social Media Data in Python – Get a handle on everything Twitter-related in this easy-to-follow course. You’ll learn how to collect data, analyze it, and make deductions including sentiment analysis scores. Finally, you’ll look at the geographical side with a focus on visualizing Twitter on maps.
- Market Basket Analysis in Python – You will learn how to use market basket analysis to make movie recommendations. This will help you find the best movies for your customer’s viewing needs.
- Machine Learning for Marketing in Python – Learn how to use machine learning in marketing to Prediction churn, segmentation, and other marketing use cases.
- Customer Segmentation in Python – Gain experience with customer segmentation in Python. This course will teach you how to identify and isolate different customer groups and how to segment them based on key criteria.
- Marketing Analytics: Predicting Customer Churn in Python – Get a first-hand understanding of how to build a model to predict customer churn, and how to use it to improve your marketing strategy.
- Customer Analytics and A/B Testing in Python – Understand the performance of your products and services using Python. Get started with A/B testing to make more effective business strategies and decisions.
3. Professional Certificate in Digital Marketing (University of Maryland)
Get a Professional Certificate in Digital Marketing from the University of Maryland that will help you improve your online marketing and strategies. In this program, you will learn how to use digital marketing tools and techniques to drive traffic, conversions, and awareness of your website or product.
Learn how to use customer lifetime value concepts to drive customer loyalty, select the most profitable customers, and create comprehensive digital marketing programs that drive results. This online 4-month program contains 4 skill-building courses that will help transform your career into a digital marketing expert.
- Fundamentals of Digital Marketing – Learn how to create successful digital marketing campaigns that impact your business. The course provides the skills and knowledge you need to create effective digital marketing plans, objectives, and strategies.
- Digital Marketing Analytics: Tools and Techniques – Get the skills you need to analyze your marketing data and make informed decisions about how to improve your campaigns. Learn how to use leading tools and approaches to digital marketing data analysis and optimize your performance.
- Online Advertising & Social Media – From understanding the basic mechanics of social media to using accurate social media analytics to predict customer behavior, this course will have you on your feet with online advertising in no time.
- Digital Customer Analytics – In this course, you will learn how to track customer satisfaction and loyalty, understand how to measure customer lifetime value, and design strategies to keep your customers coming back.
4. Marketing Analytics with R Skill Track (DataCamp)
In the Marketing Analytics with R Skill Track from DataCamp, you’ll understand your customers so you can make informed marketing decisions. You’ll use real-world market data to discover what works and what doesn’t, to reach your target market and increase sales.
Learn how to use R in hands-on activities to measure customer engagement, competitor analysis, and identify untapped networks. By the end of this program, you’ll learn how to make data-driven marketing decisions that improve your business.
- Introduction to Text Analysis in R – Learn how to analyze text data in R using the tidy framework. This course will teach you how to explore, slice, and dice text data, how to create and analyze measures of sentiment, and how to use topic modeling to optimize your data analysis.
- Analyzing Social Media Data in R – Get insights into the sentiment of tweets, the locations of tweets, and more. Use our data visualizations to understand how your Twitter followers interact with your content.
- Market Basket Analysis in R – Get insights into retail sales and movie recommendations for your business. Use R to analyze retail data and create movie recommendations for your customers.
- Machine Learning for Marketing Analytics in R – Get ahead of your competition and use machine learning to analyze your marketing data and learn what customers are most valuable for your business. In this course, you will learn how to use data science to analyze marketing data and make predictions for churn prevention.
- Choice Modeling for Marketing in R – Use R to model customer choice data and understand how they interact with your product or service. This data can help you understand what customers want and why they are choosing your product or service over others.
- Building Response Models in R – Improve your marketing effectiveness by learning how to model the results of market responses. By understanding how the market responds to your models, you can improve your understanding of how your marketing efforts are affecting the market, measure the impact of your marketing efforts, and adjust your marketing plans accordingly.
5. MicroBachelors® Program in Marketing Essentials (Doane University)
Get the insights you need to understand your consumer, understand their needs, and create value for them. Learn how to use analytical tools to assess consumer behavior, understand their positioning, create value for them, and measure the success of your marketing campaigns.
In the online MicroBachelors® Program in Marketing Essentials from Doane University, you can gain three academic credits to build your transcript. This self-paced 3-month program covers everything from market segments, pricing strategies, and value communication.
- Marketing Foundations – Get an understanding of the basics of marketing, including the marketing process and its key components. This course will help you develop a marketing strategy for your business.
- Marketing Operations – Get your marketing operations skills up to speed and learn about the developments in the field. This marketing operations course will teach you everything you need to know about effective marketing practices and strategies.
- Delivering the Value Proposition – Delivering the value proposition for your product or service is essential to creating a successful brand. In this course, you will learn about the process of branding, the different types of value propositions, and how to create a compelling value proposition for your product or service.
- Marketing Essentials Final Exam – This exam covers all of the material you need to know to pass the Marketing Essentials courses.