Top React Certification Programs
Our Top 5 Picks
1. React Developer Nanodegree (Udacity)
One of the standout programs is the React Developer Nanodegree, which is a program designed by industry experts with hands-on projects. A developer with credentials in React can enhance productivity and reduce time-to-market, which will help you increase your company’s efficiency as well as revenue.
- React Fundamentals – Learn the foundational parts of the React ecosystem that are necessary to build production-ready apps. Working through the course, you’ll learn the core best practices of React, as well as take a tour of what it takes to build React apps.
- React & Redux – Learn how to use React and Redux together to build an application that is state-managed and responsive. Get a definitive understanding of state management and how it can help you create apps that are flexible.
- React Native – You’ll learn the skills and techniques you need to build cross-platform React Native mobile applications. The course will cover the skills you need to develop a mobile app in React Native. Next, you’ll implement native APIs and geolocation. Finally, you’ll prepare it for the Google Play Store and the App Store.
For more information, read our review of the Udacity React Nanodegree Program.
2. Building Web Applications with React (Pluralsight)
The Building Web Applications with React Learning Path from Pluralsight is an interactive and immersive program for those who want to get started building UI from the ground up with React.
First, you’ll learn how to design components and manage states. Next, you’ll implement forms and build them for performance. Finally, you’ll learn how to call APIs, use hooks, and build applications with Redux.
3. Full-Stack Web Development with React Specialization (Hong Kong University of Science and Technology)
If you want to be a full-stack developer, then this is the program for you. You’ll start from the very beginning and master the entire stack, from web front-end development with React, to hybrid mobile app development and server-side development.
The Full-Stack Web Development with React Specialization takes approximately three months to complete and prepares you for a career full-stack web developer. By the end of the program, you will be able to build end-to-end web and mobile apps.
4. Build Mobile Applications With React Native Learning Path (Pluralsight)
Learn how to use the latest web and mobile technologies to bring your skills to the next level. The Build Mobile Applications With React Native Learning Path from Pluralsight teaches you the React Native to build iOS and Android apps.
This program covers building React Native apps with Expo, styling applications, and testing your mobile apps. Get a head start on developing your first React Native application and learn app industry best practices.
5. Codecademy React Certification (Codecademy)
If you are new to React or want to deepen your understanding, this is a great place to start. During the program, you’ll learn everything from JSX, components, methods, and hooks to stateless and stateful components.
Overall, the React Certificate from Codecademy is a comprehensive, self-paced curriculum that will teach you the fundamentals of React and how to use it to build web applications. Advance your career and enroll in this React certification program.
React certification courses
As React is becoming a de facto standard for building user apps, it’s important that professionals in this space are held in high esteem.
Along with other top technologies, React JS is quickly making its way as one of the most popular frameworks for building modern user interfaces.
If you don’t know anything about it yet, now is the perfect time to get up to speed with this increasingly popular development environment.
Have you taken React certification courses before? We’d love to hear from you. Please add a comment below.