Top Robotic Processing Automation Certification Programs
RPA makes it possible to complete more in less time by automating business processes with robotic software instead of doing them manually. One of the best ways to become an RPA professional is to get certified. Read on for information about the top programs for getting RPA certification.
Our Top 3 Picks
1. RPA Developer Nanodegree Program (Udacity)
RPA is a fast-growing field. The demand for professionals who can build and manage decentralized workflow applications is increasing. Fortunately, there are training programs that can help you succeed in this exciting career path.
The RPA Developer Nanodegree program will help you become an RPA Developer in the future. In collaboration with UIPath, you will learn advanced automation techniques, establish team best practices, and complete your program with a Personal Use Automation Capstone Project.
- Intro to RPA with UiPath – Get the skills you need to design and automate user interface elements using the RPA frameworks. First, you’ll learn how to create custom automation solutions using the UiPath Studio development to program actions. Next, you’ll learn about the logical flow of how data is passed in the application. Finally, it also covers selectors and how to use this core feature to automate your user interface.
- UiPath Advanced Automation Techniques and Design – In this course, you’ll learn how to automate your software using advanced UiPath automation techniques and design patterns. This course includes techniques for data extraction, manipulation, insertion, recording, debugging, and more. Finally, you will learn UiPath Orchestrator to manage your projects and make them robust and scalable.
- RPA Team Best Practices – Get the skills you need to become successful with your RPA projects. This course provides you with a comprehensive understanding of how to handle common challenges and design effective solutions. Learn everything you need to know about how to effectively design, deploy, and operate an RPA team. Explore how to use the Robotic Enterprise Framework and the various tools it provides to automate your business processes. You will also learn about how to connect with other RPA professionals to complete end-to-end automation processes.
PREREQUISITES: This program requires a basic understanding of data manipulation and Microsoft applications.
2. Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Specialization (UiPath)
Learn the essentials of RPA and then apply it to various use cases. With the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Specialization from UIPath, you will learn to build automation projects independently and become more proficient in the subject.
You’ll learn the skills you need to automate processes and workflows to become a Junior RPA Developer. By the end of the specialization, you’ll get hands-on experience with the world’s leading software in the field, UiPath, and be better prepared for the UiPath Certified Professional (UiRPA).
INFORMATION: This program consists of 6 skill-building courses and takes 4 months to complete.
3. Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Learning Path (PluralSight)
The Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Learning Path from Pluralsight will give you a head start on the future of automation. Whether you are a beginner or advanced user, these courses can help you find RPA opportunities.
This 4-course program will help you quickly understand the fundamentals of Robotic Process Automation (RPA). You’ll also learn advanced concepts such as identifying automation bottlenecks and applying business process modeling techniques.
INFORMATION: This program consists of 5 courses with 2 hours of coursework.