Best Salesforce Certification and Courses
Top 3 Salesforce Certification Programs
Salesforce is the world’s leading cloud-based enterprise software company that powers customer relationship management (CRM) solutions.
The customer success role has become one of the most important roles in a company these days. Companies are investing more and more in their customer-centric processes to expand their business and grow faster.
Salesforce certification will help you learn how to use the latest technologies in customer service, expand your horizons, and advance your career. Let’s take a look at what you need to know about Salesforce certification programs.
Our Top 3 Picks
1. The Official Salesforce Certification (Salesforce.com)
Get the education and skills you need to succeed from the official Salesforce.com certification. Depending on the route you take, you can become anything from an administrator to a developer.
You can learn how to use Salesforce to manage the sales process and thrive in the market. Finally, you can improve your sales skills and become an expert in the Salesforce platform.
Types of Certification
- Administrator – This credential provides the necessary skills for those who want to build their Salesforce Administrator skills.
- Architect – Salesforce Architects have a wealth of experience and knowledge from installation to customization.
- Developer – Get the skills and knowledge you need to build and implement custom applications with the Salesforce Platform.
- Marketer – As a Salesforce Marketer, you will achieve ultimate success in connecting with customers and delivering effective customer journeys.
- Consultant – Take control of your sales process and ensure stakeholders are using the most effective sales automation software.
- Designer – Get the skills you need to design and build scalable sales solutions on the Salesforce Platform.
INFORMATION: This program has 6 role-based certifications to give you a competitive edge in the selected path.
2. Salesforce Administrator & App Builder Course (SimpliLearn)
The Simplilearn Salesforce Certification training course will help you gain hands-on experience with the Salesforce platform while learning how to manage and develop apps for one of the most popular CRM platforms worldwide. Simplilearn has designed a comprehensive curriculum that covers all the key functional areas of Salesforce.
The training will provide you with the technical and practical skills to configure Salesforce, develop applications, and collect key customer information. The course starts with an overview of the Salesforce platform, including its features, components, and architecture. Finally, it moves to more advanced concepts like data management, dashboards, and deployments.
- Implementing an End-to-End Recruitment Process – Increase the efficiency of the recruitment process in Salesforce. You’ll learn how to keep an eye on job openings and candidate responses for the recruitment process.
- Implementing a Student Performance Tracking System – In this project, you will automate the workflow for a college that wants to monitor the progress of students and send notifications to an instructor when students are failing.
- Implementing Customer Service Process Management – Improve customer service interactions by automating the customer service process in Salesforce. This process will track customer complaints about their mobile phones for better efficiency and effectiveness.
- Capture Transactions Discounting and Track Business Entries – Build a sales process by automating the capture, tracking, and analysis of sales transactions and discounts in Salesforce. Next, you will use Salesforce to manage your business processes and track past business entries.
PREREQUISITES: This program requires that learners possess a Bachelor’s Degree or a high school diploma at a minimum.
3. Salesforce 101: Introduction to Salesforce (Udemy)
From the basics of using the platform to planning and organizing sales data, the Salesforce 101: Introduction to Salesforce course covers everything you need to know to get started.
This course provides an overview of the product and provides a walk-through of the sales process. By the end, you will be able to take advantage of the many features and benefits that Salesforce has to offer.
- Introduction – Get a better understanding of the Salesforce CRM and how it can be used to manage customer sales data.
- Salesforce Functional Capabilities – This course will teach you about the features and benefits of the Salesforce CRM, as well as how to use it for marketing and eCommerce.
- The Clouds – This Salesforce course will give you the tools and knowledge you need to understand the Clouds and value chain.
- Careers in Salesforce – Learn about if you can make a career out of the Salesforce platform and typical salaries in the industry.
- Salesforce Certification – From App building to consultant certification, find out how to achieve the official Salesforce certification to boost your career.
INFORMATION: This program includes 2 hours of video and a certificate of completion.
Best Salesforce Certification and Courses
How to Become a Business Intelligence Analyst
Best Microsoft Excel Courses and Certification Online
Business Intelligence 101: Master BI Technology
What Is Your Number? 7 Careers That Use Numbers
5 Best Business Analytics Courses for Online Learning
The 3 Best Financial Analyst Certification and Courses
What Does a Business Analyst Do?