Top 3 TensorFlow Certification Programs
Data Science has become an industry of its own. TensorFlow, one of the most popular libraries for data science, is also a major player in this field because of its open source artificial intelligence, and deep learning capabilities.
Any developer can access TensorFlow and build a variety of machine learning applications. If you are looking to get certified in this rapidly growing field, you should look at taking one of the TensorFlow certification programs on this list.
Our Top 3 Picks
1. Introduction to TensorFlow Nanodegree (Udacity)
Learn cutting-edge machine learning concepts using the most popular deep learning platform. The Udacity Introduction to TensorFlow Nanodegree is an intro-level program perfect for those who want to learn the basics of machine learning with TensorFlow.
Throughout the program, you’ll get practical experience with data manipulation, supervised and unsupervised learning, and deep learning algorithms. Learn through exercises and three hands-on projects that you can showcase in your portfolio.
- Supervised Learning – In this course, you will learn how to work with supervised learning algorithms. With this knowledge, you will be able to build better models and predictions with much more accuracy. You will apply your skills from this course to a project where you evaluate and optimize a supervised learner for a fictitious charity organization.
- Deep Learning – Get the skills you need to build intelligent AI applications with TensorFlow. In this course, you will learn the basics of neural network design and training, which will allow you to build more sophisticated models and applications. Finally, you will apply what you’ve learned in a project for an image classifier neural network.
- Unsupervised Learning – Get started with unsupervised learning methods for a variety of problem domains. From segmentation to clustering, this course covers a range of techniques. By using unsupervised learning, you can start understanding how these methods work and start solving real-world problems.
For more information, read our review of the Udacity Introduction to PyTorch Nanodegree.
PREREQUISITES: This program requires intermediate skills in Python programming.
2. Professional Certificate in Fundamentals of Google AI for Web Based Machine Learning (Google)
Learn from the experts at Google, who developed the open source library of TensorFlow. The Professional Certificate in Fundamentals of Google AI for Web Based Machine Learning consists of two courses with a focus on AI, the web, and TensorFlow.
- Google AI for Anyone – Get started on your journey to becoming a Google AI expert today. Learn the most relevant skills and knowledge you need to know about Google AI in this course, from the basics to more advanced concepts.
INFORMATION: This program contains 2 skill-building courses that can be completed in a duration of 3 months.
3. Introduction to TensorFlow Program (DataCamp)
Get into the world of deep learning with the Introduction to TensorFlow program from DataCamp. This 4-course program will teach you the basics of TensorFlow and give you the skills to build complex neural networks.
But you’ll also get to learn with hands-on experience from top experts in the field. You’ll learn concepts like high-level APIs to streamline the training process and linear models to improve predictions.
- Introduction to TensorFlow – Get started with TensorFlow and build advanced machine learning models. In this course, you’ll learn how to perform basic operations with TensorFlow all the way to optimizing gradients.
- Linear Models – In this course, you will learn how to build a linear regression model and make predictions for house prices using the TensorFlow library.
- Neural Networks – You will learn how to build neural networks, understand their inner workings, and use them to make predictions while trying to reduce overfitting.
- High-Level APIs – You will learn how to streamline high-level APIs to train a sign language letter classifier.
INFORMATION: This program contains 4 courses that can be completed in a duration of 4 hours.