Top Web Development Certification Programs
The number of businesses that have a presence on the internet continues to grow. With this rise in demand, there is an increase in the number of professionals who are looking to become web designers. If you are interested in becoming a professional web developer but lack the technical knowledge, look no further. This list of online training and web development certification programs can help you get into this growing career.
Our Top 7 Picks
1. Professional Certificate in Computer Science for Web Programming (Harvard University)
The web is growing and changing every day. Get certified to update your skills. The Professional Certificate in Computer Science for Web Programming can help you advance your career in web development.
- CS50’s Introduction to Computer Science – Computer science is a challenging and rewarding career path. The award-winning CS50 Introduction to Computer Science course is designed to help you analyze data, solve complex problems, and learn essential skills in this ever-changing field. Get up to speed with the basics of computer science, including algorithms, data structures, security, software engineering, and web development. After completing this course, you’ll be ready to tackle any coding challenge.
2. Full Stack Web Developer Nanodegree Program (Udacity)
The Full Stack Web Developer Nanodegree Program will help you learn the technologies and tools that are essential for today’s web developers. Throughout the program, you’ll learn the skills you need to design and develop powerful modern web applications in a high-growth industry.
This program provides an in-depth understanding of the entire stack, from databases to server deployment, developing APIs to server deployment, and containerization. By the end of the program, you’ll have the skills you need to land your dream job as a full stack developer.
3. Web Design for Everybody: Basics of Web Development & Coding Specialization (University of Michigan)
Regardless of your previous experience, this program can help you start learning web design and coding from the ground up at the University of Michigan. By the end of this program, you will have a thorough understanding of web design and coding to build a responsive, accessible, and dynamic web portfolio.
6. Responsive Website Development and Design Specialization (University of London)
7. Full-Stack Engineer Career Path (Codecademy)
In the Full-Stack Engineer Career Path from Codecademy, you’ll learn everything from front-end programming to back-end coding to database queries, and ultimately gain the skills you need to launch your full-stack engineering career.