Udacity Machine Learning Nanodegree
With the Udacity Machine Learning Nanodegree, you’ll be able to build your career with a focus on machine learning. It will equip you with the job-ready skills to understand how machine learning works, and then apply it to real-world problems.
You will be able to develop cutting-edge skills that can be used in a wide range of professions. Then, gain the knowledge and expertise you need to build machine learning solutions and stay on top of the competition.
Learn the skills that will help you succeed in the rapidly expanding field of machine learning. The Udacity AWS Machine Learning Engineer Nanodegree will teach you the skills you need to enter the booming field of machine learning. You’ll start your journey by learning how to program with an introduction and then move on to advanced concepts such as machine learning algorithms, deep learning, and computer vision.
Here are some of the advantages and disadvantages of the Udacity Machine Learning Nanodegree.
The AWS Machine Learning Engineer Nanodegree is designed for anyone interested in learning about machine learning and how it can be applied to a variety of industries. Get a job in machine learning, develop a market-ready skill set, and use machine learning to accelerate your career.
- Introduction to Machine Learning – In this course, you’ll get a full introduction to machine learning. First, you’ll start by exploring data and different machine learning concepts. Next, you’ll move on to creating workflows and hyperparameter tuning. Finally, you’ll build a highly sophisticated machine learning model with AutoGluon.
- Developing Your First ML Workflow – If you want to understand how Machine Learning (ML) works, this course is for you. By the end of this course, you will be able to create your own ML Workflow on AWS and gain skills in working with Lambda and Step Functions.
- Deep Learning Topics within Computer Vision and NLP – A practical and comprehensive introduction to the basics of deep learning. The focus is on computer vision and natural language processing. Learn how to train, finetune, and deploy deep learning models.
- Operationalizing Machine Learning Projects on SageMaker – Increase the effectiveness of your machine learning project with this in-depth course. Gain the knowledge required to deploy machine learning projects on SageMaker that are scalable, robust, and secure.
- Capstone Project: Inventory Monitoring at Distribution Centers – First, students will learn how to use AWS Sagemaker and best practices. Secondly, they will learn to fetch data from a database, preprocess the data, and identify patterns in the data. Finally, students will learn how to build and implement a model for predicting the number of objects in a bin.
The Udacity AWS Machine Learning Engineer Nanodegree is an immersive program designed for people who want professional-level skills and a career in machine learning. Develop your own machine learning models, build, deploy and optimize them and then apply them to real-world problems.
Video: Machine Learning Nanodegree
Master the job-ready skills that will take your career to new heights. The AWS Machine Learning Engineer Nanodegree will teach you the skills you will need for a career in machine learning, with a specialization in Amazon Web Services.
- Udacity Deep Learning Nanodegree
- Self-Driving Car Nanodegree by Udacity
- Udacity Artificial Intelligence Nanodegree
- Udacity Data Engineer Nanodegree
- Python Nanodegree for Data Science
Write a Review
Thorough program with lots of detail
I took this nanodegree a couple years ago and ML covers regression, classification, clustering, dimensionality reduction, deep learning, and reinforcement learning. Thought it was good and got into quite a bit of detail. But sometimes you were left in the dark to figure out some if it on your own.